Welcome to YourHealth, our website is available at https://yourhealth.app (the “Site”) and the associated web application (the “Services”).
At YourHealth, we believe that people should be empowered to control their health care journey. YourHealth maintains appropriate standards of privacy and security and how we process data.
Data We Collect
When you visit the Site, we collect your IP Address and technical information about your visit like your browser type and how you progressed through the Site, where you logged off, etc. (“Usage Data”). We may also collect Usage Data in connection with your use of the Services.
If you sign up for the Services, we collect and connect with our third-party authentication provider using the email address you provide, and we may receive your email as a result of authenticating through such third-party services. When you sign up for our newsletter or for email updates about your use of the services, we collect your email address. If you sign up for text message alerts, we collect your phone number. We will also collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when you input them into your “My Account” and “My Profile” pages within the Services. We refer to this information in this policy as “Account Information.”
Data at YourHealth
Here are the purposes for which we process data and the type of data that is processed to fulfill each purpose:
To Understand Your Needs and Improve Our Services
When you use the Services or visit the Site, YourHealth collects, stores, and uses some Personally Identifiable Information and non-personal data such as server load and time of access and transmits it to some third-party services to improve our Services by better understanding how you use them.
We do this in order to understand your needs and your use of our Services, to analyze bugs and fix issues, and to bring you more useful features. We process this data to provide you the best and most reliable experience of our Services.
Event and Usage Data When you use the Services or visit the Site, our servers process data in order to understand your usage. We collect this information and use it as aggregate data to better understand which features are the most relevant or useful to our users as a whole.
IP Address We collect IP addresses provided by your browser or mobile device.
Referral Data If you arrive at the YourHealth.app website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us through our analytics tools.
Other Data You Want to Share We may collect your Personally Identifiable Information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts. For example, if you provide us with a testimonial, events you register for with YourHealth.
Your Consent for Processing Health and Sensitive Data
If you create an account with YourHealth, your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI) —including sensitive data and data related to your health—is stored and processed on YourHealth servers. By creating an account with YourHealth, you explicitly consent that:
- Personal data you provide to YourHealth through the assessment and account creation process includes Personally Identifiable Information you enter into the YourHealth app, such as your account data (e.g., your name and email address). Depending on the data you provide, it may also contain Personal Health Information about your general health (e.g., other health conditions, medications, supplements, allergies and vaccinations) and personal directives (e.g., medical power of attorney, do not resuscitate, living will).
- YourHealth may use your data to create anonymized sets of data
We believe that privacy—including data privacy—is a fundamental right that we all possess. At YourHealth we strive to ensure that your rights are respected.
- Our products and services have been designed to given you control of your personal health, wellness and directives. We only collect and process your data for the purposes that have been previously outlined. It is only when you give us explicit consent by creating a YourHealth account that we start storing your health data on our secured servers.
- The security of our servers is routinely verified by experts to protect your data from unauthorized access. You can contact us at [email protected] you have any questions about the security of our services.
- As a user of YourHealth’s services and website, you may exercise your user rights to: i. Request information on your personal data processed by YourHealth. Upon your request, this information will be provided to you electronically. If you are resident in California or are a California citizen residing outside the state and have provided your Personally Identifiable Information to us, you may request information once per calendar year about our disclosures of certain categories of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted in writing using the [email protected]
- Gain access to your information by requesting a backup of your data in a format that is readable by other companies or organizations (data portability).
- Correct your Personal Identifiable Information and Personal Health Information in your profile settings and in the tracking categories available in the Health app and/or website.
- Withdraw your consent from data processing at any time by deleting your account and contacting [email protected]
- Request the complete deletion of your data by reaching out to [email protected] Your data will be deleted within 30 days. However, this will not remove anonymized derivatives of your information, such as analytics data, that do not identify you. We will not delete the posts or comments you’ve written and shared publicly.
- Log a complaint with the relevant supervising authority if you believe YourHealth is processing your personal data under violation of applicable data protection regulations. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How We Secure Your Data
We apply security measures to protect against the misuse, loss, and/or alteration of Personally Identifiable Information and Personal Health Information under our control. Our database is encrypted, and your account information is only available for view through the Services following authentication. Database access is available only to our employees and to our development contractors, who are under contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality of our business information. Your data is transmitted between your device and YourHealth’s servers using the HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the same technology used to create secure connections for your web browser and is indicated by a padlock icon in the URL bar of your browser. However, you are solely responsible for protecting the security of your login credentials for the Services.
Though we cannot ensure or guarantee that misuse, loss or alteration of information will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. No storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of data at or through the YourHealth website and app is at your own risk.
How We Store Your Data
If you have an account with YourHealth, your personal profile data is stored in a separate database space from your health data and your account settings, but within the same data store. Your password is stored using one-way encryption (“hashing” plus “salting”) and it cannot be read by us.
Sharing Your Data
We share your data with third parties only as expressly set forth in this policy, including:
Other Third Parties
YourHealth shares data with third parties in the following instances.
Service providers. We may permit our third-party agents, service providers, vendors and subcontractors (such as vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, advertising and marketing assistance or content in connection with our operation and maintenance of the website and app and YourHealth offerings) to access Usage Data, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us or to operate the website, app, and offerings. Third parties are required to use your Personally Identifiable Information only for the purpose of providing Services to you.
Analytics. We may also supplement the information that we collect with information from other sources to assist us in evaluating and improving the website, app, and offerings (such as analytics tools), and to determine your preferences so that we can tailor the website, app, and offerings to your needs.
Information that we collect about you also may be combined by us with other information available to us through third parties for research and measurement purposes, including measuring the effectiveness of content, advertising or programs. This information from other sources may include age, gender, demographic, geographic, personal interests, product purchase activity or other information. We may report aggregate information, which is not able to be identified back to an individual user of the website, to our current or prospective advertisers and other business and research partners
Third Party Sites. Our website and app may contain links to third-party owned and/or operated websites, but we do not share Personally Identifiable Information and Personal Health Information through such links. YourHealth is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. In some cases, you may be able to make a purchase through one of these third-party websites. In these instances, you may be required to provide certain information, such as a credit card number, to register or complete a transaction at such website. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices and YourHealth has no responsibility or liability relating to them.
Court Orders, Legal Obligations, and Governmental Requests. We reserve the right to release current or past personal data: (i) in the event that we believe that the website, app, or offerings is/are being or has/have been used in violation of the Terms or to commit unlawful acts; (ii) if the information is subpoenaed; provided, however, that, where permitted by applicable law, we shall provide you with e-mail notice, and opportunity to challenge the subpoena, prior to disclosure of any personal data pursuant to a subpoena; or (iii) if YourHealth is sold, merged or acquired or experiences a change of control; provided, however, that if YourHealth is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale , or change of control of all or a portion of its assets, you may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your personal data.
Affiliates. partners, and investors. Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings, or with corporate affiliates of YourHealth such as Personally Identifiable Information or Personal Health Information.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personally Identifiable Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request: (a) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information about you that we collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the Personally Identifiable Information was collected; (c) the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personally Identifiable Information about you and the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personally Identifiable Information about you; and (e) the specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personally Identifiable Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
- If the business sells Personally Identifiable Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personally Identifiable Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at [email protected]
No one under the age of 18 is permitted to use our Site.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Tracking
The YourHealth app and our website also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our services, understand how you use our services, and offer you an improved and safer experience.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) Signals
Your Consent for YourHealth Tracking and Analysis
For the purpose of tracking the performance of our services and to improve YourHealth services YourHealth uses the following third-party services:
The web analytic services analyze this information to offer reports for YourHealth on website usage and online usage of associated services. The web analytic services may also transfer this information to third parties either when this is required by law or when third parties are contracted by web analytic services to process this data. These The web analytic services will not automatically link your IP address to any other personal data. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings; however, if you choose to do this, your experience when visiting our website or using some of our features may be altered.
By using YourHealth’s website, you consent to have non
Communications, Surveys and Newsletter Activities
YourHealth uses your Personally Identifiable Information, such as your email address, to contact you with messages, emails, and newsletters. These include push notifications and in-app messages, informational content about health delivered to you via email, as well as occasional promotional materials that may be of interest to you, also sent via email.
Such services are only provided to you if you have signed up for the newsletter service or given your consent for these notifications. You can withdraw your consent at any time from either or both of the two—you can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message and disable notifications sent by YourHealth in your account settings.
YourHealth Data Corp.
3409 Shinoak Drive
Austin, TX 78731